Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ladies Night At Zouk

When to work as per normal, put on a smile and treat as though nothing had happened. But this is all superficial, what to do this is life. As usual, feeling the same way as what I had months back which is depression. Trying very hard to fall asleep but I just can’t close my eyes and rest my mind.

Feeling very hungry and hurried my colleague to go for lunch. Though lunch time is only 45 mins but this is normally the best time I had for myself during work. Happened to talk about relationship with my colleague. Her boyfriend is a Malaysia, and happen if they got married she will have to go over to Malaysia. Then I causal make a remark that I can be yr neighbour whereby I live at woodlands.

Then happen that she ask me when was my last relationship ended, I told her not long ago. And she replied to me that I still can look so happy. In fact, I wanted to tell her that I’m not. Deep down in me, I’m really hurt and sad and I have to end my day with tears. Can’t imagine how long this will last. As I told her that I wun feel bad because I do not let down my partner in any way as I still love him deeply, just that we are not fated to be together.

Looking forward to after work as I’m going to Zouk to celebrate my friend birthday. As I end work late at 7.30pm so I got everything ready and go directly from there. Met my sis first before heading down. When to Tiong Bahru plaza to have dinner first, then happen to see a flying friend of mine. After some conversation, I really envy her and how I wished I could be flying too. It may looks glamorous but it is not. Nevertheless, I do get to travel to places like Zurich, Cape Town, Dubai, Paris, London and blah blah blah.

Finally got there before 10pm, the crowd isn’t that much yet but people slowly coming in. my friends are a branch of monkey as they have so much lame joke to tell. I was laughing but my laugher is not genuine. We are all waiting for the one for one session to start at 11pm. This is where all the people starts flowing in and the party get started.

The minutes the clock strike 11 we started to go and get drinks. We got one jug of vodka lime, 12 shots and 4 bottles of E33. We started drinking, laughing and dancing and I drink too much till I can feel myself very high. The world is like spinning and I started to spin too. And the lighting makes me feel even worst. I got the urge to puke, so I walked cross legged to the toilet. As the toilet was in a long queue, I couldn’t support myself well and stood on the flood while waiting.

I knew that I’m going to puke, I have tissue on my hands ready. The next moment, everything came out. In total I puke 3 times in the toilet. And the toilet aunty had enough of me, gave me a plastic just in case I need to puke. I felt so bad for her as she has to clear up the mess I created. I can’t even pee well in the toilet and nearly wanted to sleep in there. My sis pull me out to the nearest bus stop and I sat there. I should be drunk but my mind was still clear. Images of us going to Zouk for the first time and the things we have done there are running across my mind.

I started crying again, lucky no one was around as I dun have my hp with me. my sis went back to ask one of the guy to look after me as it will be safer for me. In the meantime while I was alone, holding on to the plastic bag, I started to fill the bag with my lunch and dinner. I lead me to think the first time we went to drink and I puke too but this time round it was worst. I didn’t expect that I’ll be so sad and down. My guy friend came out and keeps me companied for a while.

Lucky I was with guys, if not then I’ll sure be taken advantage of because my whole body feels so jelly to reject them. I’m still not very stable but they pull me back to the dance floor again and they put me at a corner. I know that they wanted to have fun but I just spoil the fun. So I hold me while they are dancing and I can stand still and keep falling down. Oh my luckily there are a lot off people around to cover me.

Finally, around 3+ they wanted to go home and I was the first to agreed. We hail a cab and I try to stay awake in the cab and the moment I reached home I changed and went straight to bed. I know I’m naught but I really cannot take it anymore. I totally knock off and have a good sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home