Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Day Off

Luckily waking up in the morning without any hangover. But then, my body still feels very soft and I was damn hungry. Then first thing I do was to go and bath and clean myself up from yesterday mess. Took my clothes and wash it, I was disgusted by the stain on it. Clean the house cook for myself, feel like I’m the maid for the day.

After a long nice bath and some food, I felt so much better. As it was my day off, so I went online and check out for jobs. Seeing what is available in the job market and waiting for the right one and hop onto it. But eventually I’m still waiting for the right moment to fulfill my dream is to be able to fly. I’m very confident that this will come true just one day.

When I log on to the website and I saw your nick online. I hesitated and think whether I should pop you a message or not? I was thinking that even I pop you a message you might not even reply to me. Even if so, we dun have much topic to talk about too. The feeling is just weird and not right. So after long thoughts I decided not to pop you any message anymore. Suppose to be in the cool off stage I guess. However, I’m happy even to just see your nick there. Some times, I really wished I could have the power to be able to read people’s mind and know what is running on their mind.

Read an email from friendster to notify that my friend have updated her blog. She I went on to see her blog. When I read it I was like wow, really very envy of her. She is the one I’m talking about flying with SIA. She is only like 23 this year and she is holding a black and platinum card. And she did upload some photos in friendster when she is overseas, the places she went it was like so beautiful. I swear that I’ll be there one day too, it’s just a matter of time.

When to take as I was feeling a bit tired cause I wake up pretty early today. But the moment I lay down on my bed and close my eyes, images still to flash again. Be it the happy or the sad memories it is still very clear on my mind. I really miss you a lot and just wanna feel myself in your arms once again and give you a tight hug. But I guess all this will never happen again.

Tonight once again, it’s another sleepless night for me. Turning and tossing around my bed. I really feel like going to the doctor and ask for sleeping pills. This will at least let me have a good night sleep without having to think so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home