Friday, July 08, 2005

Weekend

Not being able to sleep well for the night and keep waiting up for a few times, nearly cant wake up for work. But I told myself that no matter how tired I’m, I will still go and work as this is the professionalism that I have for work.

Works as per normal and nothing special or interesting happen during work because my job is boring. Nothing then the word boring and its not challenging at all. Day in day out doing the some old thing. Stay for another few months and that’s it. I cant help it but keep yawning during work. As my colleague ask me, yesterday was my day off I should look very fresh but why am I yawning. I immediately told them that I’m just mentally very tired and need a good rest and a break away from everything.

Nothing much to do after work, as I dun have to go dating anymore. And I will never have that kind of feeling of being loved in this whole life. I gave up in love and I’m sorry for those who love and wanna me to reciprocate. I’m afraid that I’m unable to love anyone now, I have been hurt very badly this life time. And never believe in love anymore.

There is once I happen to read this website and they say that you will never be able to married the person you loved most. And I find it very true cause due to some reason those people in love will break up, as nothing is prefect in this world even for relationship.

I watched this drama serial as per normal, this female lead happen to fall out of love and was alone at a jetty. Her best friend came by to console her, she told her friend that she was hurt before and she learn to be strong and wun shed a tear. But shortly after she finished her words, she started crying and pours out all her sorrow. The moment I saw that scene, my tears row down my cheek and I went to the toilet and cried out loud.

Perhaps, I still can’t get over it after so long. I’m not used to you being my side, we are not together for like donkey years but for few months only. Guess that our relationship is really not strong enough to withstand external factors. Sometimes, I have the feeling that we are unable to cross the 1 year mark and I’m so right about it. But whatever it is, as long as seeing you happy and have something in your career I’m happy for you.

Ok, shall write to here as I have to work tomorrow and need to force myself to sleep if not then I’ll have sleeping night again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home