Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lazy Suday

Today email gonna be a short short one cause nothing much to write about too. As I have to work tomorrow so today will be a lazy Sunday for me. Went online in the morning and saw an ex-colleague of mine. He was asking how have I been and stuff like this, suddenly he told me that I’m very hard to understand.

I told him that is it because one moment he can see my smiling and laughing, suddenly the next moment I will go very quiet and dun wanna talk. He totally agrees with me and I say that this is my personality and it’s hard for me to understand myself too. Understanding a person takes time, like falling in love. You need time to know that person, to fall for that person then to understand him/her and finally being together. Unless the both parties have telepathy power knows what each other is thinking.

Weather is very good and took a short nap before sleep, was talking to my sis and she was asking what when wrong with my relationship. I didn’t reply to her and pretend that I have fallen asleep but deep down I was very sad and didn’t wanna talk about it. So know that I’m sad so she never went further.

At night, as usual I cant fall into sleep. It might be due to the nap I took or the same on thing happen. So I took my hp and read through all the SMS that you sent me back then. I was so sweet of you and the happy memories came back. So I SMS you and told you how much I miss you. As expected, I know you wun reply and I was right about it. So tried very hard to force myself to sleep but it was hard.

Okie, I shall end here cause nothing much have happen today……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home