Monday, July 11, 2005

Bloody Monday

Oh, Monday blue and almost cant wake up for work. Guess it was yesterday night that I slept around 2 plus. It have been quite sometime that I last slept for so late. But force myself to wakie and wash up and here I go for my worked.

During work, I was thinking that overall this is not a bad job to be in but can’t stay for long. It thought me how to handle people better and how to control the caller instead of them taking over the call. About to tell deal with different and demanding member better. This is a job to train interpersonal and talking skills. And I think I’m getting the hand of it.

Well, as today was Monday the call volume should be high but to my surprise it was still pretty already. So I started singing all those very sad sad love songs. And my colleague says whats when wrong into me and I told them that I fall out of love already. Indeed I’m really very sad and need time to get over it.

Got a very strong feeling that my mens will be here today and I was right. As I know that my cramp will start shortly, I went and took 2 panadol. But panadol didn’t help much and I was in pain but I bare with it. Thereafter, the office became colder and colder and it makes me feel worst. I wanted to go home but it was like 1 ½ hrs more before I can knock off. So I went and take 2 more panadols. This pain is slowly killing me, its not easy being a woman. And man will never understand it and often hurt woman. Why woman life is so miserable.

Reached home, bath and watch the very popular Koran drama serial “Da Chang Jing” it’s a very intereting show. Korean is really a very nice place to go to. I wanna save up and travel around the world. But what I wanna do most is to actually travel together with my love one. I guess that I’m not able to do that. Anyway it doesn’t matter, I’ll wait or better travel alone and probably able to find my soul mate at some part of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home