Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP

Weather being very good recently and the best thing to do are to stay home and sleep. And it has been raining so often recently till I’m almost freezing in the office. My colleague dun really feels that cold but I’m always complaint that I’m cold. Perhaps is my weak body that is still recovering and having a running nose too.

Dunno what’s wrong with me today but I just feel very tired, it might be due to the fact that I slept around 3 plus to finish up some stuff. And waking up half dead and dragging my body to work. I so much wanted to go home and rest after work, but was pulled by my colleague to go pasamalam with her. Didn’t wanna reject her so followed her and walked around like a zombie. We went around and my reply to her was only one word answer and really no mood to do anything. All I wanna to do is to go home and SLEEP.

I’ll keep it very short because I’m really tired and need to have BEAUTY sleep now !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home