Friday, July 15, 2005

Company Function At B Box

Body still feeling weak but I still have to pull myself to work. I dun wanna go on MC because I think I still can tahan. As my body immune system is had weaken therefore I feel super duper cold when I’m in office today. The office temperature is like 10°C to me I have to wear 2 thick sweaters to make me warm. My colleague was saying am I mad or what, wrap myself up until like that. The only answer I have for them is I’m very very cold. They were all laughing and keep asking me to medication to control my condition.

After work, company has a function over at SAFRA Toa Payoh I wanted not to go in the first place because I’m really not feeling well. But after work, one by one keep asking me to and join the fun. So I was somehow being drag there but I didn’t regret it because I was having so much fun there. Though I’m not in a very good state but I was enjoying myself. They are having a Karaoke session and was having a competition, before they start the competition I sang a few songs with my colleagues and I chosen “Tong Hua”

Tong Hua MTV

The competition started and everyone started singing and having fun so I went around taking pictures. So I let my creativity run and strike a lot of stupid pose and ask one of my colleague to be my photographer. He says that I’m mad to do all the stupid thing but I told him that it was fun. I showed the pictures that I have taken to them and some of them commented that I’m photogenic. And one of them says that I know how to pose well, why dun I become a model. I replied I wanted to but I dun have the height.


Taken with S.H.E (Next Superstar to be)

Wasn't drinking but action action only (Isn't is cute?!?!)

The tub use for voting but i use posing (kekeke)

The background name is edited with PHOTOSHOP
"My Name is Cecilia"

Well, the competition ended and all headed home, I didn’t wanted to stay because I’m a little tired. And the rest who stayed are drinking, but I dun like to drink so I make a move first. I never touch any beer at all but I very high. Though I was having fun and enjoying myself, but I keep looking at my HP and waiting for SMS to come in. but throughout the night it was so quiet. Guess you are having your fun too cause its Friday night and you never put me across your mind as I’m not your top priority anymore. Well, this is like a one way ticket my missing for you is only one way.

"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home