Thursday, July 14, 2005

Feverish Body

Feeling a bit feverish but my mind is still clear, so when to bath and get ready to work in a half asleep mode. Come out from shower and wanted to iron my clothes. I switch on the iron and waiting for it to be hot before I iron it, but who knows I’m still in a sleepy mood I put the iron facing down. The moment I put it down on my skirt, OMG smoke started coming out and my skirt lining started to melt and finally the out come is a hole at my lining.

The lucky thing is that I iron my lining first before the front, else I have stop wearing that skirt. My favourite skirt has a hole in it, oh my but what to do it still can be wore without anyone knowing that there is a hole. When I wear it, I’ll feel a little uncomfortable because of that hole.

Went to work still sick wanted to take MC but I didn’t because I just fake one on Tuesday. Cannot take to often else I’ll be marked. So have to tahan through my 8.5 hrs of work under the super duper cool office. Finally, its 1830 hrs and I logout from my system and home I go.

After reaching home, my body temperature seems to be increasing and feeling more and more terrible. And I constantly feel very thirsty and keep drinking water and visit the toilet very often also. Still thinking whether I can go to work tomorrow or not. But it’s the last day of the week, should be ok. So I’ll tahan for any other day and its weekend, and I can really rest well at home.

Guess that the cold relief for panadol doesn’t help at all. Have a regular intake of the medicine 3 times a day but I’m still feeling as bad. Guess that I lack of sleep and really need a good rest. I was thinking that what I am as compared to you. You spend so much time in the office and dedicated all your attention to work. Stay up in the office till so late and have to reach so early the next day. You are really a workaholic my dear. Why izzit me that have to go through this stage with you.

Meet Shekeen online, and we chatted for quite sometime. We talk about who the people are left in comat and the good time and bad time we had there. The up and downs I have in comat. The life in comat before and after you came. Our most love lunch time together with Keith, we will laugh and gossip about people in comat. The MSN chat and you walked past the front door to smoke and will sure take a peep at me and a lot a lot more.There are suddenly so much fond memories running across my sick not thinking well mind. But all this memories seems to be yesterday story, still so fresh on my mind.

But well, memories can only be memories sooner or later it will fade off and it will no longer be there anymore. Live still have to go on and we can always live in the past, my bright future is still waiting for me. I guess the missing for you have gone way beyond words.


I wanna tell you that I MISS YOU A LOT A LOT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home