Sunday, July 17, 2005

OT on Sunday Morning


Before I woke up it was raining cats and dogs outside and it really drags me to wake up so early to go to work. Was suppose to go to work at 8 as promised by my colleague but I over slept and SMS her that I’ll be late and will only reach at 9. Meanwhile wait for the rain to subside before heading to work. And the rain indeed stops before I wanna go out of the house. How amazing Singapore weather can be like, one moment rain one moment shine. It is really very unpredictable just like me.

Today OT was fun cos I can earn money and past time on a Sunday morning since I got nothing to do at home. During work, I can concentrate more and are more productive when I dun have to answer phone calls every now and then. While working, as usual was talking to my colleague Jean and multi task at the same time. Amazingly, my multi task skill is as good as before as we were talking at the same time and I did more emails then here.

Me and Jean (My Gossiping Khaki During Work)

We have a fun time and its was so relaxing cause no need to see those people I dun like and work under people’s command own time own target. Jean wanted to left at 1 I wanted to stay but then after she left already I will be bored too so leave together with her. Went to meet a friend of mine to pass him something. Then while waiting for him to arrive as he was driving. I saw many couples hoping on to their bf cars or wife going on to husband car.

I was thinking when will be my turn to have my bf coming over and fetch me? And it will be so sweet that when I open the door and he give me a peck on my cheeks or lips. This is the image that keeps running through my mind while I was waiting for my friend. Guess that in my life I have a lot of fantasy but I never seem to have this kind of fantasy done. Well, its only fantasy after all we are living in reality.

Follow my friend to his office at Singapore Post as he need to collect something there. When there and when into his boss room and it was facing the MRT station, and from that angle I can actually see CBD area. Then I lead me back to the time we had over at Comat. Think I still have gotten over it yet because I will think of it every now and then. It need time to heal a wound, just depend how badly one have been hurt.

He offered to send me home and after reaching home bath and bed here I come. I was so tired and didn’t wanna do anything thing else. When I woke up, I thought that today was a Saturday instead of Sunday and still have to go to work tomorrow. Oh my, time passes so fast and like never really enjoys my weekend. Well, I dun think I have enjoy any weekend since we parted from each other way back then.

Woooo, have to work tomorrow so have to rest now and will have to end it here. Praying for a better day tomorrow

~~~~~明天会更好~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home