Monday, July 18, 2005

Tired Monday

It’s the start of another week, and my weekend seems so short. Well, today work was super working at the email server was down and a lot of us can’t do anything until 2 plus when the email was up and running. So in the mean time, I chatted with my colleague and gossip about people here and there.

Finally, it was time to go home and shit I got a call at weird hours. And the thing is the stupid member is very long winded and didn’t wanna put down call. He might be home or on his way home but he didn’t realize that people need to go home too. As our call centre is not 24 hrs serving people.

After work, went to meet Joan and listen to her and see what type of plan she gotta offer. She went on to become a financial planner and the first thing was of cause attacking friends. It was quite a long one and my attention spends its very limited and nearly falls asleep while she presented to me. My mind was wondering off and looking at people most of the time. This is very bad of me to do that.

It was around 12 plus before she ended everything and took a cab home. Feeling so tired and dun feel like doing anything. But, I make the conscience effort to write an email to you daily even though at the end of the day you might not be able to read it. Oh well, what is meant to be it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home