Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Unexpected SMS

My alarm didn’t wake me up at 8 am, and I slept through until I got a SMS that woke me up at 8.30. Still in a very sleepy mode and look at the time, I jumped out of my bed and washed up and get everything ready. What a rushed morning, I didn’t even have chance to go and do my morning business.

Suddenly I have one message received. I find it strange that no one will SMS me at such early hours expect for you which is many months back. And I really didn’t expect it was from you. The moment I read your SMS the content I knew exactly you need a favor from me.


"Morning, are you online or at work? I need to ask you some stuff"

Sent:
09:01:45
13-07-2005

Sender:
Patrick Wong
+659XXXXXXX


Well, I very much wanted to help you to obtain all the database but it will be very tough on my side to get hold of all the information. Because those information dun come in a spreadsheet format. Therefore, I have to extract each and every information into a spreadsheet for you. I dun mind doing the job for you but I’ll need time to do it and its very time consuming. Hope you can understand that but whatever it is I’ll have no chance to explain to you. So I have to keep it to myself and this little dairy of mine. You didn’t say much in the SMS other then asking me to help you but I’m contented enough. I have the urge to call you darling again but I didn’t because I dun wanna make the situation awkward.

After work when home feeling very tired and body was slight hot also. Went online as usual and do the same on thing. Saw Marini and chatted with her, told her everything and tears started to row down my cheeks. But I tried to hold back and not to cry as mama was just seated next to me. have a long chat with her and wanted to tell her something but I dunno how to translate in English but it can only be express through Chinese words.


~~~ 我是真的为你哭了~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home