Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Trip To Changi Airport

Woke and was ready for work but then my body didn’t listen to my mind and went back to bed again. So I called back and reported sick and was on MC, a self proclaimed off day. went back to sleep and woke up around 12 plus and get ready to polyclinic to see a doctor.

Wah, it was ages that I last been there to queue up and it will take donkey years for your turn to come. And then, you sit in there with the doctor for less then 5 mins and you have to leave the room already. Oh well, what to do want something cheap this is the nonsense you have to bare with. After 1 hour, I’m able to finish everything so it’s not as bad as what I think it is.



Going to Changi Airport

Here Come the train

Here we are at Changi Airport

Don’t have the intention to go home, so I headed to the airport to see airplanes. Since young, airport has always been my favorite to go to. Every time when I go airport, I’ll have the urge to buy one air ticket and fly off to somewhere that first come across my mind. But this is the thing that I have yet to done and no money to do it for the time being.

Walk around aimless and the airport T2 is still doing so upgrading to serve those passenger better and still hope it maintain the best airport which was currently take over by HKG airport. Having to walk around T2, I saw a lot of SQ cabin crew departing and arriving. Then I makes me have the stronger urge to be one cabin crew. I swear that I will definitely make my way to STC and finally be a cabin crew and fly around the world.

While I’m at the airport, I have the sudden feeling to ring you up and just wanna hear your voice. But I didn’t cause I know that you will be busy and you wun have the spare time to entertain me. so not to disappoint myself, I didn’t call and I miss you quietly in my heart. I went on to step on the luggage weighting machine. And to my surprise I slim down again from the last time I weight myself. 2 more kg to go before I meet my idea weight of 48kg and by then my figure will be just nice already.

On my way home, it started to pour heavily and I images started to flash my on mind again. I didn’t really think much about us but I images of me going to the airport with my SQ uniform and the hangbag as well as my luggage. The image was so nice and I’m very confident that I’m able to fulfill my dreams one day.

.....I'M GOING TO FULFILL MY DREAMS SOON.....GIVE ME ALL YOUR SUPPORT.....

......SIA HERE I COME.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home