Saturday, July 16, 2005

Misty Saturday

Finally, dun have to work on this particular Saturday can stay home and sleep and really have a good rest. Slept till 11 plus and wake up feeling very stone thou, but I went on to edit my photo that I took last night. And went on to create my blog and edit here and there and it really very time consuming.

As you have things to do, time really passes very fast. And little did you know it was time for something else already. After creating my personal blog, I downloaded some songs, it is another time wasting thing to do. Well, since I’m free and have plenty time to waste so I used this time to download sounds. My eyes are tired after long starred at the monitor screen.

I went back to dreamland to sleep again. Today weather is so prefect just to laze around at home and sleep and do nothing. And hehe, the best is actually able to make love the whole day in this kind of good and cooling weather. Well, I’ll never have this kind of fantasy fulfilled.

Well, nothing much have happened today expected I need more rest and more beauty sleep in order for me to recover faster. I know you will be out enjoying your night, I will have to wish you enjoy your night secretly in my heart. Not be able to tell you face to face or in any context, I love you darling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home