Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Sweet Dream

Heavens hear my pray, last night I have a dream. I dreamt of us again, this time round I was smiling while I’m sleeping. The dream goes this way, as usual you send me home after we were out. On the way home, we were chatting and suddenly you say you got something to show me.

I was surprise that you didn’t have bag with you, what other things you can show me. to my surprise, I saw you pulling out 2 air ticket. The name written on the name was mine and yours. I was lost of words at that point of time but feeling very very happy. So I ask why you are doing this. You replied that didn’t I want to go on a short trip with you, and this is the chance that we can go together. It was 4 days 3 night trip to Hong Kong. I was so so happy and really looking forward to it.

Oh well, dream is only a dream. We cant bring dreams into real life and cannot live in the world of dream. And this short trip with you will never gonna happen. As usual, you always failed to delivery what your have promised me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home