Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Weird Dreams

Have a dream about us yesterday. It was a pretty weird dreams and I still dun really get it when I wake up. The dream started this way, whereby my handphone ring and it was the ringtone that I assigned to your name when you called. At first I couldn’t believe that it was you that called cause you have not called me for ages.

I picked up the call and say that you wanted to meet up and short things clear once and for all. I was quite surprised, so we set a date and a place to meet. Then suddenly, I appeared in a train with my colleague and was happily chatting with them. Thereafter, when we are about to alight I saw you waiting for me at one of the seats. The moment I saw you, I felt very weird and didn’t know what to say to you. I just gave you a smile and walked away.

You saw me walked away did not chase up to me, and stared in the blank for while. I was quite disappointed with what you have done but this was I expected. Suddenly, I feel that someone is grabbing my hand and a force that pulled my back. I turn my head and saw that it was you who stopped me. I stopped and you pulled me over into your arms and hugged me very tightly. I was confused and didn’t know what to do, to push you away or to hug you back. I was totally lost and my hand was hanging and hesitating to return your hug.

You looked at me and I saw tears in your eyes, and you apologized to me that how much you have hurt me. Hope that we can start a fresh once again and promised me that you will not hurt me again. I seriously dunno whether to carry on with this relationship or not. I woke up suddenly, and not knowing what is the outcome of this relationship. Well, perhaps this is all fated that even in dreams I can’t even see a happy ending. Or even worst, not knowing anything about it. It is just bringing me nowhere and has no clues about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home