Monday, July 25, 2005

Bad Monday

Monday blue and my mood are blue too. Was consider very late for work (7 mins late) though its only 7 mins but its consider late cause our allowance of lateness is only 5 mins a month. What to do we are in a call center environment so log in and log out timing is all monitor and what we do is also. Really no freedom at all, think will have to leave after my holiday cause I’m not those really can stand being bonded by so much restriction.

Well, thought today things will go smoothly for me but bad things just came one after another. Oh my, I dunno what went wrong into my luck. So many unlucky things happened to me at one goal. Probably I dun have the heart to work cause I’m thinking of too much thing and you are one of the major factor. Guess I’m going to be dead this time round, because I never issued a ticket for a member and the seats on the flight is very packed and the controller are unable to assist on releasing the seats.

My senior also panic for me, what should I know. If he dun get the seat he will sure complaint and I wanted to provide alternative but he refuse to accept and die die also wanna go on that flight. It’s my fault but I really dunno what to do at that point of time. There are like so many bad things happen to me. At that point of time I really wanted to break down but I hang on to it. And my first instinct was to text you and pours everything to you, I need a listening ear and someone to lean on. But I hold back cause you are no longer that some special to me and I dun wanna disturb you. You never know how much I wanted to tell how I feel and miss those times when you console me when I was down. You will not be there anymore for me when I needed you to be. So I hold back and I really feel very bad but I can’t do anything about it.

After work, accompany my colleague to buy something. I was like so moody and when she talks to me I wasn’t paying attention to her at all. So gotta repeat herself a few times before I reply to her. Went straight home after work as I’m very tired physically and mentally. I just need to rest and really rest. After reaching home, I went online and check email and send that you send me a message through friendster. I check it out and dunno what to reply to you, so I decided not to reply anything to you. Suppose this is the best way but human are like so contradicting. I also dunno what to say, all I know is that I have a bad bad bad bad day. What a day to start a week, and still have 6 more days to go……



!!!!!!!BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home