Friday, July 22, 2005

Deprive of Beauty Sleep

Finally, it’s the end of the week and almost end of the month soon and its gonna be pay day soon. I’m so so broke and cant wait till pay day to come. My sickness has yet to cover and I really dunno what’s wrong with me. It’s like ages that my flu has lasted. Perhaps, g I do not have sufficient sleep for the past week. The reason being I stay up every night just to watch TV, guess that I’m really aunties.

Throughout my working hours I keep complaining that I’m very tired and any moment I can just close my eyes and sleep. Having training today oh my, this is bad. The trainer is good but I just can’t help it my eyes lids are simply very heavy to have it open. I tired very hard to keep my eyes open so I SMS my colleagues and telling them I’m sleeping ask them to entertain me. On the other hand, I email them as well and ask them why their reply is so slow.

Back into the training room, have a lot of flash back also. Thinking that when I first join my current company having that 2 weeks of fun. How I slept in class while the trainer is training us. And how I keep myself awake and finally have my head on the table sleeping. This is so fun but those were the days. And I remember that back then you are still in Nanyang and will SMS every now and then. SMSes were like instant MSN very fast, reply will slow down only we got things to do.

After work, I rushed home immediate to get my beauty sleep as one of my colleague commented that my eye bags are so obvious. Hmmm, having to be very image consciences this small comment mind a lot to me. alright, well end here today as I need to go to be dreamland to do facial. On top of that, still have to wakie early tomorrow to work OT. More OT means more mOnEy…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home