Sunday, July 24, 2005

Tired Tired Tired

Slept very later yesterday and have been working 6 days non stop, I am feeling damn exhausted. My eyes couldn’t open when I woke up in the morning, and my whole body was so soft. Soon after, I fall back to sleep again and wake up in the late after. While I was doing my things, my sister mentions something and I strike my mind and say why didn’t I think of it.

You perhaps have been outstation for this period of time, and your nick has been parked in MSN for so long. Wonder what you are doing at the other end of the world. I seriously really wanted to know what you are doing but once again I have no rights to control and know what you are doing. I’m nobody to you right. I really miss you a lot and you will know my missing for you anymore.

Well oh well, time will heal anything and eventually forget everything slow. Like they say feeling will fade over a period of time and I dunno how true this is going to be. Just like the song “whatever will be will be, the future is not our to see” this is so true. Okie, this is my precious resting time once again.

Wondering how much you miss me on the other end or you never miss me at all???
Miss Me?
Miss Me Not!
Miss Me?
Miss Me Not!
Miss Me?
Miss Me Not?
Miss Me?
Miss Me Not?
Miss Me?
Miss Me Not?
Miss Me?
Miss Me Not?
Miss Me?
Miss Me Not?
Miss Me?
Miss Me Not?
I REALLY WANNA KNOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home