Saturday, July 23, 2005

Freezing in Office

Alarm ringing, I kept putting it to snooze. I have to wake up to work but I’m so reluctant to go to work too. But I promised my colleague that I will be going back to do OT. When I finally wake up at 0830 my hardworking colleague Jean already SMS me that she is reaching office already. Oh my, I only just woke up on this bright Saturday. Force myself to work with a very tired body.

Reached office at 0930 and started doing my work. They dun pay by the hour that we have worked but looking at the quantity of email that we have replied. That means 4 email/hr and if I worked 8 hours I have to complete 32 emails. I work for full days 9 hours and completed 36 mails. Today emails enquires are tough, but I did all the easy ones and put those difficult one to other inbox.

As most of the Saturdays not so much of people is working, the will normal blast the air-con like nobody business. I’m freezing and shaking like hell. I keep running around the office to keep myself warm. Jean is not scared of cold and she finally feels the coldness today, imagine she so big size full cold. What about me this poor little girl?

Finally its time for me to go home, meet a friend for dinner. Dunno where to go for dinner but I’m very hungry. So told my friend anywhere where there is good food. So we landed up at ECP the lagoon for dinner. When I was there, the image of you start to flash on my mind. I remember the last time we went there and we order a lot of food. That was the only time I see you eat so much other then that time we have our dinner at Cartel. Where you thought sandwich were smaller in portion but turn out to be huge.

Then you are like the kopi boy working there, walking around then come back with different food putting on the table. We have stink ray, kang kong, satay, dauhu georang and sugar cane. Wooo, the table was filled with food and after that we are so full and take a slow stroll to Bedok Jetty to digest about. Well, today was there with my friend but the feeling is so different. Same place, same thing but different feeling. I really miss those days we are together

On the way back, I started to think a lot after what my friend told me while we are having dinner. Guess that all guys in the world are the same. Will only used the word “BUSY” as an excuse not to go out or go out and meet another gal. Haiz, all guy are the same as there is a Chinese saying
。。。 天下乌鸦一班黑。。。

Where have all the good guys gone too?!?!?!
Where?
Where?
Where?
Where?
Where?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home