Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It Just Another Day of Waiting

It's another day, I woke up extra early just to check my mails and everything possible that you can reached me. But no new mails, no message no nothing from you. Haiz, guess that sometimes in life we should not expect too much. Cause the more we expect the more disappointment it will lead us to. Maybe we dun expected and dun wait for it will come when I least expect it huh?

Finally got my pay today and when I looked at the amount I was do happy. All my hard work get paid off at the end of the month. Decided to go for a shopping spree but gotta think carefully and plan where my money should go to. Well, doing OT again but today will be the finally day to do OT. And from tomorrow onwards will have to adjust by going home early.

I was thinking, perhaps thinking too much and this will never happened caused I know you will not going to do anything about it. I was thinking that you could have appeared at my void desk waiting for me to get home and explained everything to be. But then once again, this can only happen in my dreams and no where else.

Oh well, this another day still no new from you. are your deliberately trying to avoid me or have I really done something wrong that you didn’t even wanna speak to me anymore? Didn’t you say that if any thing I still can SMS but you always dun seems to reply to my SMS. Sometimes, it really makes me wonder are you still alive in the world or not. Your attitude to me is like you have vanished into the think air.

Never its ok, I will wait patiently for you to give me a reply. Well, it is just another day of missing for you.

你好相判了我死形式的,毫无给我身纯的余地。。。
就算被判死刑者, 他们还可以上诉。。。
但是你却没给我反驳的机会。。。
这是为何能??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home