Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Love That Never Been Reciprocate

Today is finally the day that I'm going to send you the cross stitch that I have made for you. As past mid night I have sent you the powepoint slide that I have made specially for you. I'm so excited and was hoping that I have an reply from you but I waited for the whole day nothing had happen. Not a sms or phone call for you. I was very much saddened by it though but I have already expected this will be the outcome.

I was so prepared to get the things send to your place personally. After work, I left immediately to catch bus 168. The whole ride I was having mixed feeling. Was thinking about a lot of things. I didn't wanna think of that but it just keep flashing across my mind non stop. I finally reached the bus stop and took a very slow walked to your void deck. On my way, I was thinking whether should I drop the thing inside your mail box or have it delivery to your door step. I was scared that you are at home too. And if I called your place and you happened to pick up the call and we meet each other and the scene will be very embarrassed.

When I finally reached your void deck, I hesitated and dunno whether to call your place or not. I finally took up the courage and called your place. It was your mum that picked up the call. And I say that I have something to pass it you and will pop by your place in 5 mins times. I was at the familiar place once again and handled over the thing to your mum and I left. Suddenly I have the thought that Karen might still be staying at your place. And she will open up the thing along with the letter that I have written for you.

On my way home, I kept thinking of what will be your reaction will be like when you see the thing. Or maybe it wasn't you who will open up the thing. I waited throughout the night but still no new from you. Very much sadden by it and I dun wanna wait for longer as I know there wun be any reply so I went to sleep as I was not feeling that well too. When I suddenly wake up at around 5 plus. I saw that there is actually 5 MISSED CALL. The caller have been calling from 02:56:04 all the way too 03:00:11. I was wondering who will call me at this hour. The first person that comes across my mind is only Karen. But it could be you but I have no clues about it. As you chose to be the passive party and keep mum about the whole thing.

I really hope and wished that you can response to me and stop being so cold to me. I can't take the coldness that you are giving me. I know that you might be busy but at least give me a response. I told my colleague what happen and I actually did cry and she tries to console me. Seems like my missing for you have not subside at all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home