Monday, August 29, 2005

My Lost Needle

Coming to month end soon, and time really passes fast when you are so occupied with things. And you are totally worn out and dun has the spare time to think about anything else even mentioning about making love. Thinking back it’s come close to like 4 months that we has last seen each other. Perhaps this day will never come only god will know what will happen next.

When I was home from work today, I realize that the tiny weeny little needle I have lost finally appear right in front of me. The moment it leads me to think that, what is yours will really be yours. And no matter where did your part and lose each other, it will eventually come back to you.

It all happen when I was still doing my cross stitich, and I had 2 needles. As the needle was given my colleague the tip of the needle is finer. Therefore, it’s easier for me to go through the holes in between. But I was too engrossed in my stitch that I have accidentally flipped the needle away. I tried looking around the area for it. I even sweep the floor for several times in hoping that I can sweep the tiny weeny little needle up.

I failed to do so, I’m a little disappointed and sad that I’m unable to find that needle. So I decided not to look for it anymore. And who knows, when I decided not to search it actually did appear right in font of me. This is funny isn’t it, guess ones life is so funny and have a lot of funny encounters too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home