Saturday, August 27, 2005

Weekend Is So Busy

Yesterday was suppose to wake up at 12.30 am to watch my DVD but what I fool I am. I was too tired that I did actually fall asleep immediate when I lay on my bed. So I did forget that I was actually taking a nap. The next moment when my alarm ring, I thought it time to work up for work. I hurried myself up from the bed and wonder why the sky is so dark when I have to wake up to work. The next moment when I am more sober, I then realize that I was taking a nap. Stop my alarm snoozing and when back to sleep.

What a silly joke is that, when I told my colleague when I went to work today they were all laughing at me. Say that I’m too engross with work till I bring work to sleep. Guess that if I really find a job that I like, I will really be a workaholic. The only thing that I wanna do is to work and work and work. After working, you will just feel very tired and totally drain.

My friend is in town and wanted to meet up, but I have to see my 2 other friends whether can they make it or not. Cause it pretty last minute so it wasn’t really well planned yet. So was waiting for them to give me a reply but none of them did. So I treat it as it is not confirmed and I went home as I have tones of things to do but time is running out.
As deadline is drawing nearer, my things are not completed yet I’m a bit worried. But hope my effort will not go into the drain and you really know how to appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home