Friday, August 26, 2005

Cant Get Up To Work

Suppose to wake up at 0630 to get ready for work as I did promised my colleague that they will see my face at 0800. I set my alarm at 0630 but I let it snooze till 0800 hours before I finally got up and get ready for work. Imagine how my hp suffered just to wake me up and the number of times it ringing. When I go to work I'm half awake only and kept saying the wrong thing while I was on the phone.

Oh my this is so tiring that have to work for almost 12 hours a day, now then I know how tired it can be and you totally have no time for anything else. I got a lot of things to do but just too little time to have them completed. No wonder some people will say 24 hours a day is not sufficient. For me now, I will say the same thing as well. Even better I dun have to sleep and can used that time to do something else.

Didn't do OT over work as I meet my mum to go somewhere temple. While I was at the temple, I wanted to concentrate but I'm just too tired and my eye lids are so so heaving. Will just fall asleep at any moment. I manage to tahan it through and during the way home and I just sleep in the bus. The moment I reached home, I managed to some something and wanted to take a nap first then after waking up I can do something else. But who know I sleep to day break. I'm so so so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home