Monday, August 22, 2005

My Missing For You Is So Bad

22 August 2005, Monday – Cloudy

It’s the start of another week, time really passes fast boy man. This is my 6th month into this company, later then it will be a year. And soon enough I will be 25 then 26 and its time to get married and settle down with a family.

I always have the dream or wanted to get myself married off at the age of 25 – 26 but was wondering am I able to do so. But now that I’m 22 and I still have not fullfill my dreams yet and its like another 3 – 4 years time. Wonder what will be the life like when I really get married. Lead a brand new life together with my husband.

Have to think of him and not only myself already. As I grow older I really think that is not easy being a parents and having a family of our own. There is so many commitment and things to look after. Oh my, why am I thinking all about this? I still got a long way to go before settling down and have family.

During work, talked to a collueage of my through emails. Then the way she replied me its just reminds me of the time when were back at Comat. We communicate through emails where MSN was still not installed for you. When I was about to sleep, I was thinking of you so badly. I want have to urge to SMS you to tell you all this. But I guess even if I have done so, I will not get any reply from you.

It have been months that I have remove the ring from my finger. Thought I will get used to not having the ring there anymore. But recently, I just felt that the ring is still there on my middle finger. Sub consciously, I will tend to touch the ring and rotate it. but realising it that there was nothing there. Was it my sub conscience or was it really the ring that really bonds us together. I really dunno, perhaps only time can tell.

All I have to do is to wait for 30 August to come and will give it back to you all at one time.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU EVERYDAY????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home