Sunday, August 21, 2005

I Got A Cold, Ah Cheeeew

Having a company gathering at Wild Wild Wet today, looking at the weather dun think many of my colleagues will appear. I’m sure many of them will back up at the last minute and give excuse not to go. I wanted to back up but did promise them I will turn up and they will definitely see my face there.

Got my things ready the day before, so woke up on time and set off for the day. Thought the rain has subsided and sun will raise high up. But who knows it has been raining on and off and it have dark clouds here and there. At times I’m wondering am I playing with the water or rain. The place isn’t a fantastic place to be at, it is cater more to the kids and the activity there is also very limited.

Will get bored when you finished playing all the stuff, fantasy island is better and more fun as compared to the Wild Wild Wet. But too bad fantasy island is no longer around. Having to play all the things in there. Me and one of my colleague landed up talking at one of the pool, later I caught a cold. Because it have been drizzling and the wind was blowing. And we are soaked in the pool and the water is not warm. The moment we step out of the pool, I was freezing. My teeth were having a battle with each other, and we took our things and went to bath straight away. Lucky I took my sweater along to keep myself warm.

But it was too late, on my way home I kept sneezing non stop. The feeling was so terrible, but still manages to take it but was still feeling cold. Having to be in the water for so long, I’m very tired and went to have a nap. As my desktop have breakdown with gods know the reason, everyone of us was like snatching to use the poor little laptop of my bros.

My sister say that she will let me used as she need to do her work. So the moment she passes it to me, I went back from the toilet she started to use again. I was like ok, since you wanna use then continue using. After a short while, she passed it back to me I was very irritated already because she will come and check her stuff once in a while. Finally, she walked away and do her stuff. There comes my bro, he purpose comeby and have his hand lay on the laptop. I was really angry by then, and I say I dun wanna used already and everyone just walked away from the laptop. Asshole, you know how angry I was or not.

I always been so kind to them that I let them used the comp as and when they like. Then when I wanna used it, I only can used it at late hours where all of them have when to bed and finished their things. They are selfish people, I also need to work and wake up early the next time.


I AM SO ANGRY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home