Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Miss You Again

Its coming to an end of a week soon, and I have been home at 8 plus 9 everyday. Being busy working and dun have the extra time to think about something else. But I'm a gal overall, so at times at night I will feel lonely and really need someone's company. The butch called me and we had a long chat. She is a very nice person to talk to. Probably because we are all from gal school before and we are off the same horoscope and we can associate a lot of things.

We did talk about relationship, and she asked me am I still in contact with you. I say not at this point of time and she asked why? I was speechless, I dunno myself too. Perhaps, just like you I dun like rejection. When I SMS you a few times or called you for a few times if no response from you I wun flood your inbox or mail box. If you wanna call me back you will but apparently you never do that. So what can I do right?

Later she asked me, do I miss you. And I say of cause I do miss you a lot. But my missing for you can only be kept to myself. The best is my missing for you will not have a return. She did ask me to SMS you and tell you that I miss you. I tried but always fail to get a response from you, this makes me feel very dishearten and I do not want to bang myself against the wall anymore cause it really hurts. Sometimes, I do wonder are you really that busy? Till you cant even reply my SMS or call.

I told her about the wonderful time we did once shared and you will go all out for me but eventually this is the ending that you ask for. That is pretty sad huh, but what to do what are meant to be it will be. What is not yours it will not be. Cant get to sleep and there is nothing much I can do without a computer, I need to finished up a lot of things and my time is running out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home