Thursday, August 25, 2005

Need A Break

Suppose to go to work early to do OT but the stupid bus stop at practically every bus stop. Landed me didn’t reached office in time. So have to start work at the normal shift which is 0930 hrs. Throughout the day, I was feeling very tired and sleepy keep yawning. So during lunch, when to shop around and tried some clothing. Too bad my lunch hour is only 45mins so I do not have sufficient time to shop and consider what I wanna buy.

So after work, I SMS my sis and ask her to meet me at Tampines to give me comment on the things I wanna buy. Upon her arrival we when for dinner first and I wanted to tell her that if we happen to meet anyone please dun waste time talking to time. Gotta meet my agenda for the day. Who knows when I wanted to tell her that her friend call and say that he was somewhere near.

Landed they bumped into each other while talking on the phone, in the end we have to walk back to the food court to have desert. And the funny thing was, there is a guy beside us and I notice that his flipper wasn’t zip. Oh boy, his brother must be feeling cold. We didn’t dare to tell him about it. Until we are laughing and joking till he realize it. Can tell from his face that he was so embrassed. He went to the toilet for quite some time, hoping that we will leave by then.

After that, we headed to a German restaurant over at Upper East Cost Road. The food there was not too bad. Oh my, my sis friend is so knowledgeable and so well traveled. He told us a lot of things about his encounters while he was traveling. As he was with Value Air so he did tell us stories about his work and all their colleagues. After what he have told me, really makes me wanna fly more.

Feeling very tired, after washing up and finised doing my stuff I headed back to sleep and I even have the energy to think about anything else. Promised my colleague that I will definitely be at work at 8 am. But I doubt that I am able to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home