Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Old Memories Being Triggered

Having to going to work 30 mins earlier just to do OT, so hardworking and I do admire myself. But nothing much to do expect to answer call so it's pretty already. But normally at the end of the day will feel very drain and tired and no extra energy to do anything else. Now when I come to work, will feel that someone is looking at me and monitoring my actions.

It is the butch in my company that is interested in me. Where ever I go I'll find that someone is looking at me. Then today, she finally took the courage to email me and I was quite puzzled too. By the way she wrote those email just reminds me of what happen to us about 1 year back. When we had our happy times and how you wanna dated me, till we finally get together. All the images are just so fresh on my mind.

When I went lunch with my colleague, she just happen to ask about my love history with you. so I told her want happen and what we went through and finally get together. While we are dating, what are the things we have done. She commented that you are really such a sweet guy. Later she did ask me again, what exactly when wrong in our relationship. I seriously have not clue about it. Can you give me a reason to it.

Frankly, I really wanna know what exactly happen that causes the 2 of us to lead separate ways. Whatever it is, what are meant to be it will be. No point forcing cause it wun bring happiness too. Having to talk about you, I started to miss you badly again. The missing for you is still so bad. Imagine how deep I have fallen for you. anyway, you wun lack of gals telling you that they miss you and wanna meet you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home