Saturday, August 20, 2005

Cant Wake Up For Work

My alarm rang from 0730 hours all the way to 0900 hours before I finally get out of my bed and go to work. My original shift for today is suppose to be from 1100 - 2000 hours. But I wanted to do OT so I go to office at 1000 hours. Oh my, I'm so tired and really dun feel like waking up and go to work. But I dun have a chose though, as I have made a bet with my colleague that I will definitely appear at work and I wun be late. To my surprise they are all more hardworking then I do, they reached earlier on their off day. Wow, we are really a salve of money.

Day went by and it was so boring, everyone started reading papers that one of my colleagues bought. Her newspaper was really worth her 80 cents. The papers was read by so many peoples and being past around. Time really passes so slowly today and when after 1800 hours left with only few peoples around. So bored, nobody to talk to me and we cannot surf net here. This is the worst thing ever. But doesn't matter time passes quite fast as I was gossiping with my colleague.

During lunch, we were talking about her fling? The other half? Partner? Dunno whats the relationship between the 2 of them. Just say that they are seeing each other, have feeling for each other but no commitments. Then, she told me that how sweet the guy was to her and they will start their day by SMS each other morning and end a good night SMS to end their day. It just reminds me how sweet we were back then. We will SMS each other in the morning and end our days with phone chat. But slowly and gradually it call come to a stop. I told her that how sweet you were when you will give me a love seed every time you see me and even give me a container and say that you want to give me until you fill up the container but this promise will not come true.

She then suddenly ask me, why my relationship suddenly come to an end. I was caught, and I didn't know how to reply to her. As I really dunno what exactly happy between the both of us and you called off the relationship. And she added, do I still have feeling for you. I told her that I have no clues for that. I seriously dunno how to answer to her. As I explained to her that, i might told myself that the feeling have faded when I'm really busy and tired and very occupied because I dun have the spare time to think about anything else. But on the other hand, when I looked at the photos we took, the things we have done together the feeling will come back. And the good memories will just linger on my mind for a very time. I'm confused myself and I did not answer her question directly. Cause I dun have an answer to it. For the good times or the bad times, life still have to go on.

Oh my today is a very tired day, and having a terrible headache now....need to have some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home