Friday, August 19, 2005

Drain and Tired

Suppose to be my day off, but didn't wanted to stay home. And nothing much for me to do at home too so woke up and went to work as per normal. Dunno why, my mood wasn't right today. And I get irritated very easily and feel like scolding those people who ask me stupid question. At one point of the day, I just feel like packing my things and go home and sleep.

I'm feeling very physically and mentally tired after days of working for so long. Some times, I wonder why am I working so hard. Izzit because I really need money or I just need this time to numb myself and try no to think of the past sad things. I really dunno myself and hope that I can have an answer to it. after work, reached home I'm really exhausted and drain. I went to bath without bring my brain in, I used the body foam as the shampoo to wash my hair. Later then I realize that I used the wrong thing. I washed it off. Oh my, what a silly thing I have done.
Before my hair was dry, I went to bed already because my eye lids are so heavy and I cant even think well. Guess that I’m have been lacking sleep till my memories is feeling me.


Today will be a short one, I need to sleep a long long sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home