Friday, September 02, 2005

Is My Waiting Worthwhile

Today is my day off, and I wanted very much to stay home and rest to catch up with my lost of sleep. But having second thoughts of whether to stay at home or not. When I stayed home, there is nothing much I can do also. So I finally drag my tired and heavy body to work.

While I was at work, I didn’t have the extra time to think about anything else as I’m so busy doing my work as I have to meet target. As I cant concentrate, I ask my colleague to help me with some emails. But this always come with a price, landed up gotta buy her coffee to show my appreciation towards her. I was so surprised that she help me, as she have her own emails to do as well.

I did OT for 8 hours and finally its time for me to go home, as it was raining I sudden have a lot of flash back. On my way home, I started to think about a lot of things. Its about 4 months that we last see each other, and slowly it will be 6 months and followed by 1 year. If we are going at the stage that we are going now, soon enough we will lost touch with each other.

I guess this is a better for both parties right, we choice our own way. and this can only happen once in life. So we shall let it continue this way as I dun have any better solution to it. maybe by them I might have wounded heart have cover and dun wanna get hurt anymore.

Although, I very much wanted to forgo this relationship as soon as possible but its always easier. This is like neither here or there and it have been hanging there. Recently, I have been missing you a lot and the missing is very bad. At times, I ask myself is it worth it to bring so much pain. will my waiting have returns? I guess I will never have answer to it. Only time will tell. But I should have guessed the outcome by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home