Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wonder Wonder Wonder

Its another and still have no news from you yet. It really makes me wonder have you receive the thing and read the email that I sent to you. Or you simply ignore everything that shows or reflects my name.

I finally took up my hp and sent you an SMS asking whether have you receive your ring that I return. You took sometime to reply me but at least you replied and you say that you did not received, it really puzzled me a lot. I handed the thing personally to your mum and she should have placed it on your table.

And when you return you should have seen the thing, but you didn’t even SMS and acknowledged it. just like the other time when I return the ring to you, your mum did the same thing but you manage to see it why not this time round? And your SMS towards me was very cold too. Seems like you really wanna break contact with me, it this is the case then I’ll have to respect your decision. Furthermore, I’m not your whosoever to control your life.

I was waiting for you to SMS me the whole night to see whether have you received the thing yet. But you never and I really wanna know have your or have you not received the thing. I can only used my imagination to think whether the whole thing have reached you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home