Monday, September 05, 2005

Its Another Day

Hours and hours of waiting and I told myself that I must learn to expect less in life. Cause the least I expect the least I will felt disappointed. I was right that you will chose to ignore the SMS that I sent you and will not do anything about it. Some times it really makes wonder that do you really receive my SMS or not.

Guess I have to slowly wait and learn to let go already. You didn’t bother so much and practically dun care whether do am I alive or not. Perhaps you are doing all this to drive me crazy and eventually withdraw and give up on you. You are so selfish and unmanly of you to do all this. Hey, you are a guy why can you tell me straight and I am able to take it. why are you hiding and avoiding and lastly ignoring me. Can’t we just talk things out and settle once and for all?

Whatever it is, I shall not think about it anymore cause it will makes me cry. I shall look forward to my long holiday and a holiday that I look forward to you. It would be better that I could actually leave Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home