Sunday, September 04, 2005

Rainy Day My Missing For You Is So Bad

Finally its my day off and the only thing that I wanna do is to sleep and yes I did manage to catch up with my sleep that I have lost over the past weeks. While, dunno what’s the special occasion today, my missing for you is so bad and terrible. I kept thinking of you non stop since yesterday night to now.

Perhaps its raining, that’s why my missing for you is so bad. Thinking about how nice it will be if I could be by your side and hug you to sleep in the wonderful weather. But this will never happen again. My missing for you is as bad as what it used to be back then when you went for your short holiday. The missing is beyond words and it cannot be expressed out.

That butch was asking me and she find it very funny. She asked me, since I still miss you and have feeling for you why dun I call you or sms you. I didn’t know what to say but I told her that I did actually do all this, but every time when I do it I have no response from you. Therefore, I will not know what’s on your mind and what you are exactly thinking about. All this while its like a one way traffic.

Guess that I’m too sentiment, I looked at those sms that you once sent me. And you told me that you wanna me be the only girl in the rest of your life. Nobody can replace me in your heart and I’m the only girl that makes you wanna settle down and you wants me to be your legal wife and be called Mrs Wong. This will never happen anymore and I nearly cried when I saw those SMS. Images just flash across my mind when I received those SMS

Finally, I sent you an SMS to tell you my missing. But I’m for sure that 101% that I will not get a reply for you. But its ok, somewhat I’m used to it already. You will not reply SMS that is not significant or important and no not say that will not bring sales to you. I guess I should not wait for you to reply casue it will never happen.

I wonder, couples break up and they manage to reconcile with each other and get back together. But why can I have that kind of fortunate and have a chance to talk things out with you. This is very cruel on me but the reality is also cruel. How can I stop my missing for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home