Saturday, September 03, 2005

Its Just Another Day Of Missing

3 September 2005, Saturday – Rainy

How I wised that I need not have to get up and go to work today. And stay at home for the rest of my day to sleep. I really need sleep and my complexion is really bad recently due to the fact that I slept late and do not have suffix sleeps. As usual, I took a very long time to get up from bed and go to work.

I was feeling so sleepy and tired during work and I keep yawning non stop. But the lucky thing was Saturday normal dun have much calls. So I landed up talking with other colleagues, talking and gossiping about others. We hardly have the chance to talk to each other non work related stuff during normal working others. Saturday is the only more relax time for us and we had our good times.

After work, just so happened that we have nothing to do so I went down to bugis with that butch. We went to have desert at this place and went we went into the shop, you suddenly flash across my mind. I remember how you first called me “lao po” when we are in the shop over at Chinatown. While we are waiting for our food, you kept looking at me. I asked you why you kept looking at me? And you replied that you just like looking at me. I still can recall very clearly the whole image. But wonder how long will it last in my memories lane.

Then throughout the night while we are out, I was shopping and trying clothing. I happen to be at TOPSHOP and saw couples of strip tops and you came across my mind too. I so much wanted to get the top for you but something just holds me back. We headed to somewhere for a drink and we seat down to chat. We suddenly talk about secondary school life. And it just so happened that we did actually meet each other 7 yeas back when we are still schooling.

When we talked about it, we totally can’t recall we seen each other before and just so coincident that we meet again 7 years later. So the best thing was her cousin was my poly classmates. And her cousin was surely a very smart ass and really excels in his studies. We got so much to talk about just like a long lost friend. We have so many similarities as in the problem we faced when we first got in poly and blah blah blah. I find my life is so dramatic when I know you but it still continues until now. Guess it will not change for the rest of it.

As it was late and I was walking down my staircase, I saw that different spot on the floor that you once mapped on it. It just reminds me of our good old time back then and this will never gonna happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home