Tuesday, September 06, 2005

When That Day Will Come?

Today is a peaceful day nothing much has happen. But thinking about my future makes me ponder and wonder a lot. During lunch today, I was talking with my colleague and we are from the same batch. We went training together and had our fun time but only till recently days that we come closer as she was just seated opposite me. So we tend to talk more and joke more with each other.

Remember the times when we are having training there are a total of 20 of us. But now left with only 5 of us. I as asking her, who she will think will leave first out of this 5. and the first person she say was me. I was having the same thoughts too, cause I am one of the youngest there and still have plenty of opportunities waiting for me. Besides that I’m still waiting to fulfill my dreams and the day will come soon. And I strong believe that day will definitely come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home