Tuesday, July 26, 2005

12 Hours Marathon At Work

After 12 long hours at work, finally its time to log off and go home. I’m so damn tired, never have I worked for so long in my life before. Though my job scope is very simple but I’ll just feel very tired mentally and physically feel very drain and no more energy to do anything. The moment I reached home, I bath and have dinner.

The next moment I realise I have fallen deep a sleep and actually wanted to wake up in the middle of the night to do something, but I just dun have the energy to do it. And fall back to sleep till morning. Tomorrow will be another day of OT OT OT, more OT means more money and I need money more than anything else. I dun need love any more cause they can bring me happiness but eventually will still hurt me at the end of the day.

This will be a very short one cause i really dun have the energy to do anything else cause i left with only 1% of the energy to switch off the comp and walk to my bed and close my eyes. just nice, my body batt is flat and its time to charged....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home