Saturday, July 30, 2005

Battery Recharged

My stupid colleague Jean SMS me early in the morning tell me that she is going back for OT, where I’m still sleeping so soundly. Got woken up by her SMS and decided whether to go back for OT or not. Told her that I’ll be in the office at 11, so will keep her company till 8 pm but the moment I wanted to go and bath it started to pour. Wanted to wait for the rain to subside but it went heavier and heavier. So decided to stay home and rest to recharge my batt.

Was SMS Jean throughout the day as she complaint to me about her unhappiness and blah blah. Me was oh ok, listening to her and do my own things at the same time. Today was the walk in interview for Cabin Crew for Emirates. Well, I very much wanted to go but something is holding me back and I know for sure I will get rejected. So in the end I didn’t go also. I wun go for a battle if I dun have confident in winning. If I’m selected, I’ll have to base in Dubai. I like the idea but gotta station there for 3 years and a lot of things I gotta think about also. In another word, I can’t bare to leave but then it will be a very good learning experience. And thinking wise will be broaden and will see and learn a lot more things. Given a chance, I really wanna go overseas to work or study.

It’s a lazy Saturday for me, and weather is so good so spend my time sleeping and sleeping. While poor Jean is still in office working in half asleep mode. She still gotta tahan to 8 pm before she can go home and rest. Finally, the OT its over and dun have anymore OT coming up already. Life gotten back to normal and working hours have to resume back to normal 8.25 hours instead of 12 hours.

Times flies and its coming to the end of July and few months down the road its going be X’mas and it will be the end of 2005 and have to welcome 2006 already. And I’m a year older yet I have not achieved something great in life yet. I’m not that young any more, must do something great this life time else will live with regrets.


But well, heaven also so unfair to me. I dun see my potential in any areas but have a lot of shortcoming and so not prefect as compared to the rest even though no one is prefect. Everything just goes so smoothly for some people and they dun have to worry for life. Things just get so well path for them, some times I do blame my parents for not planning my future for me or even do some saving for me when I’m young. Therefore, I found saving very important in my growing up years and see the important to save. Cause you never know what will happen tomorrow and when you are in need of hard cash. But then once again, money isn’t everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home