Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Work Work Work

27 July 2005, Wednesday – Cloudy

Couldn’t wake up in the morning and wanted to just take MC and stay at home to have a very good rest. But didn’t, so went to walk but was late for work again. While I was at work, I just couldn’t concentrated and keep yawning non stop. Think I’m really weak at taking late nights and lacking sleep. I told my colleague that my eye bags are getting more and more obvious and not pretty any more.

As my body still able to take it, my colleague was asking whether I wanna to do OT today. Since I got nothing to do, so I stay back do my work and talk cock with my grossing khaki. We are just seated right in front of each other but with partition, and the funny thing is we are communicating through emails. And at times, where my reply is very funny I will stand up and ask her to check out her email and we laugh together.

Work as per normal and 12 hrs straight for me again, wondering how long I can take it. Sooner or later I will break down and collapse. But guess the OT will be coming to an end soon as they have cleared a lot of emails. So will not need people to do the job any more. While I was on my way home, I started to think. When you are really busy and engaged at work, you simply got no other time to do anything. All you wanna do is to have more time to sleep. I can understand how you feel and eventually bring everything to a stop.

But I believe no matter how busy or tired one person is, he/she will definitely make time for the one they love. I guess this is not the true fact. Cause I know that no matter how tired I am for the day, I will still makethe effort to write what happen to me. I didn’t blame you in fact I hated you for doing this to me. At first, I thought you are not like those normal guys by giving excuses and saying that you are busy and then bring the relationship to an end. I was wrong, very wrong. You started not talking to me and communication totally stop. I was very disappointed and no words can be used to expression my feeling. I really wanna know what you wanna but I cant guess cause I dun have telepaty.

Who knows you might be having another gal and she found out that she is better. I dun blame you for that cause I’m not prefect and I have my flaws and weaknesses. People is always going for the better stuff when they know they having something good. We human will just not feel contented in life.

Guess its time for me to go to my wonderland now, sleep to me its so important. Its gonna be another 12 hours at work. Work can now temporary let me forget everything.


LIFE=WORK=MONEY=TIME=MONEY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home