Friday, July 29, 2005

My Charm Is Un-Blockable

Finally it’s Friday, and weekend is just near the corner so I can use this time to catch up with more sleep and sleep. Its doest matter to me any more cause I’m not dating and dun wanna go out of the home. My life has pretty much return to what I’m back in Comat. Go to work in the morning, after work goes home and weekends stay at home. Will go out only applicable or have an appointment. Other then that, my time is spent at home, what a boring life I have.

Anyway, I’m used to it already cause I’m a lone ranger and friends doesn’t matter much to me also. I’m rather weird too, I dunno what my real personality is and why am I behaving this way. Today while having lunch with my colleague, saw another 2 newly joined colleague dunno them well, but offer them to be seated beside us. The funny thing is that they are lesbian. They are having some tiff and the butch is trying her best to hoax her gal but she is simply giving attitude. Oh my, some times is really not easy being a guy. Throughout the whole eating session is very tense up. But the butch keeps looking at me and smile.

As usual, stay back to do OT and when I went to submit my OT form my colleague say got something to tell me and ask me to be more careful. I thought what happen and did something wrong again. But to my relief she wanted to tell me that the butch keep asking her what is my name. cause she find me very cute, when she commented that I’m very cute looking her gal turn back on her. Dun wanna talk to her and throw temper again. I was laughing and say to her that this is so far.

My colleague say ask me not to any how people. I replied to her that I can’t help it when I’m so charming and got the charisma to charm one after another regardless it is guy or gal. She nearly fainted and say I very thick skinned, she knows that I’m joking. The moment she told me that the butch say that I’m cute, I so much wanted to SMS you and tell you that but thinking about it, it’s none of your business so why must I tell you something that is not even significant in your life right? You will only waste money SMSes me, or even best dun even wanna reply my SMS at all. It’s ok, cause I no longer have that special place in your heart anymore. Perhaps, someone has taken over your heart and replace me long ago to be that someone special.

Anyway, still have to think on the bright side cause there are always better guys out there. But then once again, so what if there is better guy and 2 people just dun click with each other also no use. Forcing oneself into a relationship wun bring happiness, let alone forcing oneself to stay in a relationship when you no longer love that person. Love is so crappy and I will never understand it.

Today is Friday, guess you must be enjoying yourself and having a good time. As long as you are happy, I’m happy for your too.


~~~只要你过得比我辛福 ~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home