Thursday, July 28, 2005

Life Is So Tired


Oh today is the 4th day of the week that I have been working OT but I dun feel tired at all. Cause all I wanna do is to bury myself with work, therefore I wun have the extra time to think of anything else. Cause when I’m tired and the moment I reached home all I wanna do is to sleep and sleep.

Nothing much happen today, but just release that its better not to have too much friend working as Financial Adviser. Cause they will bark you to buy policies from them time after time. Though I need it’s a need to have it but when one dun have the financial budget its also hard to maintain it. Oh well, its hard to push one then after that come by another one and the thing they say its all the same till I can recite everything to them.

Yesterday my colleague was talking about 4D opening and I didn’t have to time to go online and check out what words. Well, though I dun by 4D but I have the habit of looking at the number. Then when I check it out I realize that our number comes out again but the last 2 digit was being jumble up. This is so strange, when we are together the number did not come but the moment we parted it appears. Heaven really like to play a fool on people huh. Well, what to do we do not have access to our future.


4D Opening 28 Jul 2005


Wanted to thinking of a lot of stuff before I sleep but the moment I wanna think I started to fall asleep. Dun really have the energy to think of you that much cause all my attention are given to my work. I do feel the stress level there ever since I encounter minor incident at work. Guess, I really need to be very cautions in doing everything. Specially when looking for husband. Must really open my eyes wide open else the ending of the story will be divorce.

Sometimes, I wonder am I a good girlfriend and will I be a good wife and a mother the next time. But then sometimes, there are so many questions there is no answer to. I find it very contradicting, I’m longing for someone to love me but then I dun dare to love anymore. I hate to be hurt others. Why is it my love life is always that bad???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home