Sunday, July 31, 2005

Thinking of You

It’s another week and marking the start of August tomorrow long. Thinking back that I have forgotten how long we didn’t see each other, chat on the phone, sms each other and MSN chat. Guess all this have happen too long ago till I lost track of where I’m at already and slowly I will start not to keep track and totally forget about your existence in this world. How I wished I could just vanish into the thin air all of a sudden. And bring me to somewhere that I belong and I can find and know what the meaning of happiness.

At one point of time I though I have found happiness but like I always say, things that come fast will go fast too. Nothing last forever and will never find anything that wun come to an end in this world. Even the world will come to end an end one day just a matter of time. Being home the whole day and dunno what went wrong into me, I kept thinking of you. I told myself not to think of you cause it will hurt me more. But I just cant help it, images of you and the things we done keep flashing across my mind the whole day. You will never know my missing for you. I really miss you a lot and at times I have the urge to call you and listen to your voice but I didn’t. I just hold back and treat it as nothing has happen cause I know you will not entertain to my call and we dun have much to talk about too. we have become stranger to me all of a sudden. I dunno who you are and what you are thinking anymore.

You wun be as hurt as I do cause you are the one who initiate the breakup, I seriously dunno what went wrong. You are being hurt once so badly by Jocelyn, so this is nothing as compared to the breakup back then. And you say that after that incident, you will cry or feel sad when the relationship dun work up in the end. I can understand how you feel. I once told myself that too but in the end I’m so badly hurt. Even since that day, I became very quiet at home. And didn’t wanna go out and keep everything to myself.

My sister attempted to ask me what’s wrong with me why a sudden change in me? I say nothing and ask her not to ask so much, because she can’t do anything about it too. Soon she found out that we are no longer together. She asked me why I can treat it like nothing has happen. I so much wanted to tell her that actually I felt very sad and had cried many a times silently but no one knows about it. I grief over the breakup and tears just roll down my cheek when I go to bed every night. But things started to get better as days go by, they are right time is really the best medicine to heal everything.

I started to talk and job more often cause I wanna put on the strong front in me and let people know that I’m alright. But in fact deep down in me still leave a very deep sacred that is in the process of recovering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home