Monday, August 08, 2005

2005 Is A Bad Year For ME

Having to cry before I slept again, and my eyes were really tired. I woke up feeling very tired and nearly didn’t wanted to go to work. But I still drag myself to work cause when I’m work I wun think so much as I really need to concentrate fully else will make mistake that can be prevented. I can feel myself feeling tired, the moment I reached my work place my colleague say what happen to me. Why my eyes looked so puffy I went out to play izzit. The fact was I didn’t have a good night and cant feel to sleep too. You ignore my sms as I expected and my family problems and a lot more things running endless up on my mind. Through out the day, I have been waiting for you sms but it never came it. Guess, waiting for you to send me a sms will be like expecting Singapore to snow.

After work, meet my sister for dinner as my mom is not cooking. As we were walking around
Tampines Mall, happen to bump into my aunt and had dinner with them together. We talked about life and marriage. They were asking, when are we getting married and do we have a specified age of getting marry. I actually have the thoughts of getting married off by the age of 25 or 26 but looking at my parents and the couples out there and my own relationships really makes me have second thoughts of settling down. Because settling down is not only 2 peoples affair but it involves a lot more people to get things work out.

While they were talking, I started to think of you. And the things we had done together in Tampines Mall and the last time we went there for dinner at Phines Steak. Doubt we will have the chance to go back there again. Or even will be able to meet up once again, not to worry I will eventually return you your ring by not mailing it back to you. Instead I will take the extra effort to go all the way and put it inside your mail box. You will not appreciate whatever I do for you anymore.

After a long talk, we finally parted and our way home I keep very quiet cause I feel very tired. As we came out from the lift and walked down the stairs my foot steps seems to be so much heavier. I suddenly have the feeling of not going home, cause I dunno how to face mom and break the news to her. I just feared and she might not be able to take it, and I try not to have any conversation with her. The feeling is just very weird, I feel bad for both parties but there is no way that we can help. Eventually, this is the problem between the both of them.

I thought I can forget about you easily but seems that I’m wrong. I cant be that “xiao xa” in life and will normally be hold back by memories. Oh my god, I’m really feeling very very tired and really hope that I can go on a long long break. But thinking of my financially burden I have to hold back and think twice and continue slogging for the sake of my living. Sometimes, I ask myself why my life is in such a misery. Isn’t there a better way for me?

As a whole, I find that year 2005 is not a good year to start up with and I dunno how will it end. Guess 2005 x’mas and new year I will be spending it alone again and my next year resolution for 2006 is to be able to be a cabin crew and make more money and money. Relationship is no longer important to me cause I have a bad sared and phobia of getting married.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home