Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Moody Day

Work getting busier and busier and during work I hardly had anything time to go toilet or do anything personal. Not saying surfing net because of fraud cases the company had banned a lot of websites. The only site that keeps me entertain all day will be www.singaporeair.com I pratically read almost everything and explore the site.

Calls after calls and it really makes me very tired after work. The moment I reached home, dun have the energy to do anything else. But I have a bet to go on, but times seem to be running out. And I’m not too sure whether can I win the bet or not. I really wished I could stay up all night just to finish my things. But I’m just so tired after work and dun have the extra energy to do anything. Looking at my own progress makes me a little disappointed. But I’m definitely going to make it before the month end.

One of my TL sms me and ask me whether am I working hard on that thing. And I say yes, and he asked did u miss you and my answer definitely is a yes. I wanted so much to tell you that I miss you face to face but I dun have the chance. My TL ask me not too think so much, just treat it as part and parcel of life that everyone has to go through. He was concern about me ask I kept making mistake during work. And ask me whats the reason behind it.

I told him frankly that I was actually very distracted during work. I simply cant concentrate during work and I will keep thinking about things. And it makes my heat and mind wander and cannot give me 100% during work. I’m very tired of all this and I dunno when can I bring all this to a stop? Sometimes, I think that I’m very foolish to have spent so much time and effort on the cross stitch. I was thinking, will you be touched by it or you will not feel anything? I dunno, I have complete almost 50% of it and no matter what I will complete it and decide at the end of the day whether to give it to you or not. One of my colleague comment that “my bf” is so lucky. But I was thinking, you will not appreciate it just like her husband. Whether you like it or not, just treat it as a memories for myself them.

As I expected, I replied to your message in friendster I dun expect any reply from you. My feeling was right, guess we really become complete stranger to each other. If you really wanna end this relationship, I got nothing to say. I’ll move on with life and like many people say LOVE isn’t everything. And there are better guys out there. I dun understand why people will keep saying that I got a lot of suitors, but in fact I really wanna tell them I dun have and no guys is after me. if I tell them, they will not believe also.

I find the following text very meaningful:

如果爱上你是一种错

我深信这是我一生中最美的错

我宁愿这样错一辈子

你看得见我打在屏母上的字

却看不见我掉在键盘上的泪

或是爱情不一定完美

我宁愿选这无悔

不管未来多么美好

我无法我忘记今生对你的回忆

希望我在死后能做一个天使

永远守护着你

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home