Friday, August 05, 2005

Days Without You

Without realising today is actually month after you have initiate a cool down period but you still dun seems to be doing anything neither do i. guess we are the same type of people, will not automatically taken our phone and ask someone out unless need a farvour from them. To me I’ll not even ask a farvour from people unless I really have not way to solved to problem. Cause I’m not those type of people who will actually lower myself to beg people just to do something for me. Even worst, still have to see their face just to get things done.

Maybe due to my up bring, that leads me to what I am now. Should I be grateful to my parents or hate them to make me behaviour this way? since young have seen how my parents due to poor communications quarrel with each other and eventually lead to a one party walking out of the family. So it leads me to keep everything to myself and make my own decision in what I’m doing. Somehow it leads me to become very independent, some times when I feel lost in my future I dunno who to turn to or tell me problems to. Will keep everything to myself until I have an answer to it and then I’ll feel better.

I might seems to be very out spoken and bubbly when I’m with friends but when I’m at home, I rather chose to be quiet and do my own things. And I prefer to be alone most of the times also. When I’m alone, I will think a lot regardless the good thing or the bad things I will have them all link together. Sometimes, when I think it will actually help me to solve a lot things and have solutions to problem that I’m facing. At times, it will let me think of negative stuff and become very sad after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home