Saturday, August 06, 2005

I MISS YOU BADLY

Its another day off on Saturday but it come with a price, nothing in the world is free. For the price of having a Saturday off is to swap shift with my colleague to 11 – 8. I dun mind working this shift but the thing is that I’ll reached home quite late and hardly got thing to do my own things. On the other hand, I hate working on Saturday because not many people will be back to work and it can really be boring at times. Well well well, what do I really want? The best it to get 9 – 6 always and a Saturday, then I shall not complaint that much.

Today is a weekend, most of the people will be flocking to town to shop, watch movies, catch up with friends or clubbing. But the poor me nowhere to go and dun wished to go anywhere so stayed home the whole day. I dun find it boring because I got my things to do and time seems to past so fast without me realizing it. Sometimes, how I wished I dun have to sleep so I can used the time to do something else. Having a sleepless night, I started to do the things I like most which is thinking.

I think about a lot of things, my life and my future, my relationship, my family. Realizing it is all blank and I dunno where to start and proceed from there. As I think through the night, I have the sudden urge to text you and ask you how you have been. And the time is 3.30 am. If I really SMS you at that time you might think that I’m mad. So I hold back and lay on my bed holding my hp with all then text ready and my finger to key in your number but eventually I cleared them off and fallen asleep.

I dun wanna to disturb you at weird hours as you might have been things to do. But all I wanna say is that I really miss you a lot and really hope you can hear it. I guess there is no way that you will be able to see all this and hear me.


When i think of you, this song keep running through my mind and really wished to dedicate this song to you and let you know how i feel.

你怎么舍得我难过
对你的思念是一天又一天
孤单的我还是没有改变
美丽的梦何时才能出现
亲爱的你好想再见你一面
秋天的风一阵阵的吹过
想起了去年的这个时候
你的心到底在想些什么
为什么留下这个结局让我承受
最爱你的人是我
你怎么舍得我难过
在我最需要你的时候没有说一句话就走
最爱你的人是
你怎么舍得我难过对你付出了这么多
你却没有感动过
I MISS YOU BADLY DARLING
I STILL LOVE YOU A LOT ALOT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home