Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Thinking of You Badly

2 August 2005, Tuesday – Cloudy

It was a Monday morning, and I started work at 0830 hrs. Monday blues and early in the morning kanna scolded by Salbiah, so my mood wasn’t that right. Kanna scolded in the morning in not a very good thing. I walked into the office, to take some stationeries and you were there to greet me “Good Morning” with a smile. Though I was grumpy but still greeted you back. This is how you started your first conversation with me. Exactly one year ago you started work at Comat. This is when heaven brought us together and gave me a wonderful time when I with you but eventually part us. Heaven really know how to fool people.

I went into friendster and look around, and I see Cindy’s profile and she is indeed a compulsive traveler. Every envy her as she travel a lot and see a lot too. I really swear that I’m going to be a Cabin Crew one day and travel round the global. And happen to see her ROM photos with you inside, when I saw that pictures. I suddenly misses you a lot a lot and started to think of you since then. When I saw that pictures, I recalled that I was nearly 3 months that we have last seen each other already. You choose not to meet me and ignore me, what can I do. Perhaps this is the best way out for the both of you.

You say that we need sometimes to really think over what we wanna right? But I think, ultimately you still will not have an answer to it. You are confused about whether you want to continue this relationship or not. so what we both are given time to think over what we wanna, given 1 month, 6 months or even 1 year you still wun have any answer. And I know right from the start if I stop this relationship we will not be able to be together again. I wun blame you cause you are a married man and furthermore your status is not cleared yet. Maybe you will reconcile with Karen and decided not to divorce her. Or you have found someone even better and clear your status once and for all to marry her. I really dunno about it and are so clueless about it, just blame myself for being a fool to have fallen so deeply for you and eventually being hurt by you.

Well, what are meant to be it will be? They say you have to fight for your own happiness, but I fought for it once but eventually lose it. Maybe I dunno how to treasure you and make known to you how much I love you. As you know, maybe you wun that I’m not a person who will express my feeling for someone. And will not initiate to do something as I’m more passive then active.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home