Thursday, August 04, 2005

Waiting For 30 Aug 2005

Finally able to leave the office before the sun set and able to reach home before 7 pm. Little did I realise that I for the past 3 weeks I have been working late and go home late. By time I reached home I’m so tired already and totally have no energy to go anything else. All I want is to sleep and have enough rest. But thinking of that, I cant as I still got a lot of things to do and need to complete it before the month end. Time is really run short and passes fast.

Soon enough the first week of August is coming to an end soon and another 3 weeks will be 30 August when we first being together. Well, we are not be able to cross the 1 year mark and celebrate this special day. Nevertheless, I have something for you and still thinking whether to give the thing to you or not. Even if so, what would you feel and I really scared of rejection. Maybe once again, I will not have any reply from you. This is all the thing that keep hinder my mind. And lastly, before 30 Aug come will there be any miracle that is going to happen?

Will you call me, sms me, msn and chat with me or leave a message over friendster? Or will you even really this day. Perhaps you might have forgotten all this and will not even care or bothered about it. Because its not longer important to you already. All your mind now is work work work. As I was right, you will not want to reconcile any more as you dun see there is a point to. Its ok with me, as this is not my first time being hurt and but its my first time being very deeply hurt. I have think over it and come to my sense, what will be your it will be. No point forcing anything cause it wun bring happiness. Maybe you are right love someone might not need to be with that someone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home