Monday, August 01, 2005

Flooded By Calls

Every working adults hate Monday to come cause they need to work, there are exceptional who simply love they job so much and cant wait for Monday to arrive and go to work. Everything when smoothly, perhaps today is Monday and long weekends is coming. There are flux of calls coming in like nobody business. Keep answering calls non stop and feel so tired and I hardly have the chance to walk around and ask then for help if I need. We are like so engaged in doing our own things and busy answering calls.

The only time I can really take a break is during my pathertic 45 mins. So having such a long day at work and talk so much, sometimes after work I really wun talk much. I can only used words to express myself and how am I feeling at the moment. Cause words would hurt me and will not talk about to me. only will listen to me quietly and let me bang my anger on.

Got a call from joan and she did talk about her business “insurance” and later we change to other topic. We talk about relationship. how the butch compliment me by saying me cute and slowly talk about her and mary. And she arrow the thing back to me, asking me how am I getting along. I say I still need time to overcome this and need time to heal. She told me something that really makes me wonder and started thinking about. You may be very good to me at first but eventually you are just toying with my feelings. Whether this statement she say is true or not, I really dunno cause only you yourself know it best.

Other then that, she might be right this is not the first time you are having affairs also. So what’s new with that right? Perhaps you may be dating other woman right now, and just that I dunno about it. And uses work as an excuse to cover everything. Sometimes, I might be thinking too much and there are like to much coincidence that I told myself this cannot be the case and I have think too much. Whatever it is, I think woman in this life time are meant to be used by guys and being toyed around with their feelings.

What Joan comments also right, she say that all guys in this world are selfish. They only think for themselves and never spare a thought for the gals. Joan’s friend told her that pretty and sexy gals are meant to be keep as lover and flirt around only. Whereas, if you are looking for wife its better to look for a plain Jane. The rational behind this is because other guy will not hitch onto their wife. What a jerk Joan’s friend can be but whether we like it or not this is the mentality of a guy.

Her words have great impact on me and makes me think. But eventually I still have the trust you in that you wun do such things. But nothing can be guaranteed in life and you are such a sweet talker, and you will not lack of gals surrounding you. This is another thing will be keep as a misery forever. Looking at life, I really lost faith in MAN and dun think will wanna get married this life time. Cause the man i meet are the same, none of which are serious about me perhaps this is karma and I’m getting all this on behalf of my parents. Why I must undergo all this. Is it really that hard to be able to find someone who really love me and shower his love and concern for me? I doubt I will be able to get it this life time.

Nothing great about marriage or whatsoever, being alone is also a very wonderful things. Dun have to worry so much for this and that. And commitment wise and responsibilities is not that heavy as well. Right, I should stay single and best go look for a gal to love me and turn myself into lesbian. Well, why no guys turn into gays because they are hurt by gals and via versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home